This article is co-authored with Dara J Clooney Since the foundations of the state, our...Read More
About The Author
Bryan O’ Shea is an undergraduate student of Government and Political Science. A native of rural north Cork, Bryan is undertaking his bachelor’s degree in University College Cork. In June of 2018, he co-founded and is currently President of Free Speech Ireland – a student-led movement dedicated to the protection of free speech, liberty and free markets. He is also a Local Coordinator with Students for Liberty
Author: Bryan O'Shea
In her 2007 autobiography, Infidel: My Life, Ayaan Hirsi Ali tells an interesting story about her...Read More
As the General Election campaign trundles on, what was shaping up to be a straight shoot-out...Read More
Justice Minister Charlie Flanagan has launched a new public consultation on hate speech with the...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- COVID-19: 1 in 3 Americans showing signs of clinical anxiety or depression
- Lockdown has reminded me of the things that really matter
- Union of Students re-elects controversial president Fitzpatrick, strikes down call for political inclusion
- Good news from our political masters: No austerity…. For a while.
- Idea: Should we just pay the TV licence fee directly to China?