The University of Chicago English Department has announced that it “is accepting only applicants...Read More
About The Author
Bryan O’ Shea is an undergraduate student of Government and Political Science. A native of rural north Cork, Bryan is undertaking his bachelor’s degree in University College Cork. In June of 2018, he co-founded and is currently President of Free Speech Ireland – a student-led movement dedicated to the protection of free speech, liberty and free markets. He is also a Local Coordinator with Students for Liberty
Author: Bryan O'Shea
This is not an article about cannibalism, but something which has led to cannibalism – socialism....Read More
Talks between political parties to form a new government have been lingering on for weeks now and...Read More
This article is co-authored with Dara J Clooney Since the foundations of the state, our...Read More
In her 2007 autobiography, Infidel: My Life, Ayaan Hirsi Ali tells an interesting story about her...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Top writers, actors show support for JK Rowling after trans attack
- Where Christmas is forbidden: Pope Francis urged not to abandon underground Chinese Catholics
- Socialist TD indirectly called 80% of Irish people racist; tries to overturn democratic will
- Ming: Someone hacked my account and looked for nudey pictures
- ON THIS DAY: 28 SEPTEMBER 1066: The Conqueror lands in England