Justice Minister Charlie Flanagan has launched a new public consultation on hate speech with the...Read More
About The Author
Bryan O’ Shea is an undergraduate student of Government and Political Science. A native of rural north Cork, Bryan is undertaking his bachelor’s degree in University College Cork. In June of 2018, he co-founded and is currently President of Free Speech Ireland – a student-led movement dedicated to the protection of free speech, liberty and free markets. He is also a Local Coordinator with Students for Liberty
Author: Bryan O'Shea
Last week I wrote an article about the recent media response to a group of students, including...Read More
“’Entirely inappropriate’ – anger as Fine Gael Youth leader attends US...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- EXCLUSIVE: Department of Social Protection denies software failure will impact payments
- Neville Chamberlain, eugenicist and bird-watcher: a man for our times?
- TheJournal.ie’s “fact check” of Noel Grealish is staggeringly dishonest
- Facebook covers over video showing police shooting Hong Kong protestor
- Fine Gael is a party of the soft Left now