There aren’t enough superlatives in the world to express our gratitude for the courage of...Read More
Month: March 2020
German state Finance Minister allegedly takes his own life out of “despair” at economic impact of coronavirus
The German finance minister for the state of Hesse is believed to have taken his own life after...Read More
The Netherlands has been forced to recall hundreds of thousands of protective face masks imported...Read More
To be honest, after four abortive attempts at an opening paragraph for this story, and given the...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Let’s face it: The Government made a total mess of Protective Equipment for our healthcare workers
- German state Finance Minister allegedly takes his own life out of “despair” at economic impact of coronavirus
- The Germans are right: Eurobonds are a terrible idea
- 600,000 ‘defective’ masks bought from China recalled in Netherlands
- Sinn Fein Senator: Get through the crisis by watching porno