The Taiwanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs yesterday announced that they will be sending 6 million...Read More
About The Author
Author: Gary Kavanagh
Embattled WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has accused Taiwan of taking part in...Read More
Australian Cardinal George Pell has been released after his 2018 conviction was quashed in a 7-0...Read More
China, a country estimated to have over 1 million people in concentration camps, and which...Read More
Nadine Maenza, vice chair of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, a...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What do think of the current governmental reaction to covid-19 crisis worldwide?
- All the shutdowns are necessary to save lives (58%, 296 Votes)
- Is it an overreaction that will threaten future lives and jobs (42%, 217 Votes)
Total Voters: 513
- We are not in a police state, but we don’t want to sleepwalk into one either.
- Taiwan to donate 16 million masks to Europe and US
- Uh-oh: Coronavirus “reactivating” in cured patients, South Korean study says
- Japan: We’re going to spend $2bn moving our companies out of China
- Now, more than ever, we should cherish our freedoms