In Gulliver’s Travels Swift describes how the great Empires of Lilliput and Blefescu had...Read More
About The Author
Author and Commentator. Matt has published a number of books including histories of the republican movement and of the Communist Party of Ireland.
He is currently working on a number of other books; His latest one is a novel entitled Houses of Pain. It is based on real events in the Dublin underworld. Houses of Pain is published by MTP and is currently available on line as paperback and kindle while book shops remain closed.
Author: Dr Matt Treacy
Donald Trump has several times referred to the possibility of using the anti-malarial drug...Read More
I don’t know if it is just myself and my incompetence with the interweb, but it seems to be...Read More
One of the interesting phenomena associated with the virus lockdown is the alacrity with which...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- COVID-19: 1 in 3 Americans showing signs of clinical anxiety or depression
- Lockdown has reminded me of the things that really matter
- Union of Students re-elects controversial president Fitzpatrick, strikes down call for political inclusion
- Good news from our political masters: No austerity…. For a while.
- Idea: Should we just pay the TV licence fee directly to China?