On Saturday, The Irish Independent carried a sponsored propaganda…scrap that..a sponsored...Read More
About The Author
David Mullins is a bioethics commentator with a special interest in the ethical implications of emerging technologies. He regularly contributes to a number of online blogs. He also remembers when a Chomp Bar was 10p in 'old money' and Snickers was called Marathon.
Author: David Mullins
Human Rights Watch is one of the most prominent and influential human rights advocacy groups in...Read More
Due to physical distancing requirements it has not been possible for all 159 TD’s to meet in Dáil...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Good news from our political masters: No austerity…. For a while.
- Idea: Should we just pay the TV licence fee directly to China?
- Who’s Really Exploiting Norma McCorvey?
- Hypocrites: why Leo Varadkar can break the Covid rules but Dominic Cummings can’t
- Leo Varadkar went on a picnic…while ordering everyone else not to have picnics