Speaking across the Dáil chamber in 1962, the formidable TD John McQuillan described the Minister...Read More
About The Author
David Mullins is a bioethics commentator with a special interest in the ethical implications of emerging technologies. He regularly contributes to a number of online blogs. He also remembers when a Chomp Bar was 10p in 'old money' and Snickers was called Marathon.
Author: David Mullins
Kathy Sheridan, in yesterday’s Irish Times, sensitively engages with the issue of assisted...Read More
A Report from Hotline.ie, which is Ireland’s national centre for monitoring activities related to...Read More
The HSE it would appear are on a mission to dilute, if not totally erase the pro-life views of its...Read More
Last night the Dáil debated the National Oil Reserves Agency (Amendment) and Provision of Central...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- 1 in 7 Waterford residents are migrants, report claims
- Nigerian Christians are losing the demographic war
- Hong Kong media tycoon arrested under new oppressive Chinese law
- NASA to review names of planets, galaxies to combat “insensitivity”, promote inclusion
- Kildare is locked down – but horse-racing is strangely immune where GAA isn’t