On Wednesday of this week the Dáil will debate the final Report of the Commission of Investigation...Read More
About The Author
David Mullins is a bioethics commentator with a special interest in the ethical implications of emerging technologies. He regularly contributes to a number of online blogs. He also remembers when a Chomp Bar was 10p in 'old money' and Snickers was called Marathon.
Author: David Mullins
Midway through the Iraq war in 2012, the then UK Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond...Read More
Forty-five years ago, the English rock band Supertramp released the album Crisis? What Crisis? It...Read More
There are a great many things that are plain wrong or objectionable within the Bills and Acts that...Read More
The European Green Party, which includes the Irish Green Party as a full member, recently held its...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- POLL: Would you like to see the St. Patrick’s Day parade go ahead this year?
- Switzerland will put Covid lockdowns to referendum as unease grows with restriction of freedoms
- Martin: You might have to prove you’d had the vaccine if you want a pint
- Great Purges are not how democracy should work
- 8 things the Mother and Baby homes report told us about the nuns