As expected, most of the Irish media have swung in behind an Taoiseach Leo Varadkar’s...Read More
About The Author
Niamh Uí Bhriain is a commentator and campaigner.
Author: Niamh Uí Bhriain
Two years ago, like 723,000 other people, I voted No to removing the 8th amendment from...Read More
WATCH: Biotech firm says test used to ‘screen out’ children with Downs – and is ‘cash cow’ for company
A profoundly shocking news clip from Al Jazeera has again raised the disturbing practice of...Read More
Fran McNulty of RTÉ broke the news on Twitter this afternoon. He said the Data Protection...Read More
Matt Damon is a Hollywood actor probably best known for his role as Jason Bourne in the...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- COVID-19: 1 in 3 Americans showing signs of clinical anxiety or depression
- Lockdown has reminded me of the things that really matter
- Union of Students re-elects controversial president Fitzpatrick, strikes down call for political inclusion
- Good news from our political masters: No austerity…. For a while.
- Idea: Should we just pay the TV licence fee directly to China?