A disability rights group has said that a GP surgery which sent letters for adults with autism...Read More
About The Author
Author: Gript News
The photo and banner are from Southwold in Britain but the sentiments match what many in rural...Read More
The president of the European Union’s top scientific body has resigned after just three...Read More
Donegal Aontú representative Mary T Sweeney has called on the IDA to join with Donegal County...Read More
Healthcare workers have hit out at government plans to have people submit recordings of...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What do think of the current governmental reaction to covid-19 crisis worldwide?
- All the shutdowns are necessary to save lives (58%, 296 Votes)
- Is it an overreaction that will threaten future lives and jobs (42%, 217 Votes)
Total Voters: 513
- We are not in a police state, but we don’t want to sleepwalk into one either.
- Taiwan to donate 16 million masks to Europe and US
- Uh-oh: Coronavirus “reactivating” in cured patients, South Korean study says
- Japan: We’re going to spend $2bn moving our companies out of China
- Now, more than ever, we should cherish our freedoms