Simon Harris and HSE’s ‘At home abortions’ makes mockery of Government’s...Read More
About The Author
Author: Gript Video
Homegrown Home: Michelle shows us how to make these gorgeous carrot crafts with the kids over the...Read More
WATCH: The media are guilty of a witch-hunt says Tim Jackson, as Cardinal Pell is found not guilty...Read More
Ireland’s dependence on China for goods like PPE is another sign of how vulnerable we are when international markets fail
Ireland’s dependence on China for goods like PPE is another sign of how vulnerable we are...Read More
We need the full truth from the media and government with regard to protective clothing, testing,...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What do think of the current governmental reaction to covid-19 crisis worldwide?
- All the shutdowns are necessary to save lives (58%, 296 Votes)
- Is it an overreaction that will threaten future lives and jobs (42%, 217 Votes)
Total Voters: 513
- We are not in a police state, but we don’t want to sleepwalk into one either.
- Taiwan to donate 16 million masks to Europe and US
- Uh-oh: Coronavirus “reactivating” in cured patients, South Korean study says
- Japan: We’re going to spend $2bn moving our companies out of China
- Now, more than ever, we should cherish our freedoms