Regina Doherty claimed that under Simon Harris we had got 1000 more GPs in the last 5 years. But...Read More
About The Author
Author: Gript Video
Buskers sing “Come out ye black and tans” outside Dublin Castle in protest of deferred Fine Gael RIC event.
‘COME OUT you Black and Tans.’ Buskers sing “Come out ye black and tans”...Read More
WATERS: “How can we commemorate Pearse, Connolly, McDonagh and then give up the things they...Read More
Fine Gael’s radical climate bill will see you pay more for fuel, more for heat, more for...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- The new Left-liberals: the intolerance of the tolerant
- Aontú urges voters to “think outside political cartel” – launches 25 candidates
- Why women from North Korea are being secretly baptised in China
- The left’s race card has been maxed out – and they don’t know it
- Oxfam’s annual “billionaires v the poor” report is out, and it is garbage