In what has become an annual tradition, Oxfam has released its yearly “Time to Care” report. And...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
In some ways it’s not surprising that the Immigrant Council of Ireland (2018 income: €1m, most of...Read More
Horrifyingly, but almost predictably, there are apparently videos circulating on some social media...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- The new Left-liberals: the intolerance of the tolerant
- Aontú urges voters to “think outside political cartel” – launches 25 candidates
- Why women from North Korea are being secretly baptised in China
- The left’s race card has been maxed out – and they don’t know it
- Oxfam’s annual “billionaires v the poor” report is out, and it is garbage