There are few people braver, and more deserving of our thanks as a nation, than those who are...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
Good news, if you are a migrant living illegally in Ireland who wants to claim the new and...Read More
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, in Ireland, with the Coronavirus and yesterday’s...Read More
In the midst of terrible unemployment news, and rising death tolls, and a shortage of testing, and...Read More
The unemployment figures for March are out, and they’re not pretty. Basically, unemployment has...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- “A branch on the door”: Call to connect on Palm Sunday
- Royal College of Physicians confirms opposition to euthanasia after legal challenge
- Senate should be first to downsize in inevitable recession
- 5 Pressing Questions Amid Coronavirus Confusion
- Good News: China is in charge of UN Human Rights appointments now.