The money, you see, was only resting in Elisha McCallion’s account. That, at least, is the version...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
Perhaps no country in the world has been the subject of more debate and scrutiny during the...Read More
Update: Wow. Jeremy Corbyn MP has been suspended by the Labour Party. — Britain Elects...Read More
The bad news for Donald Trump, in this new poll from the excellent Ireland Thinks (which...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Cancer deaths could “dwarf” those from Covid-19 Cancer Society says, as concerns about access to healthcare grows
- Why Trump is in with a chance
- Nice Catholic church beheading: “Tell my children I love them”
- EU states to give half a TRILLION euro in climate finance to developing countries by 2025
- BOOK REVIEW: Exploring freedom in times of Covid-19 quarantine