While events in America matter to Ireland, at least at the periphery, they’re objectively less...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
If it wasn’t so serious, it would be very amusing to watch politicians twist themselves into...Read More
In recent nights, long-standing tensions between America’s black community and America’s police...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- While RTE focuses on America, anti-EU protests wash over Italy
- NI Assembly rejects abortion regulations – votes against abortion on disability grounds
- The sky’s the limit for commercial space flight
- Seriously: Is Varadkar deliberately undermining the lockdown?
- Leo supports protesters but CMO says protests a risk to life