I had a quick look through Hansard and discovered that I first started speaking on this subject 20...Read More
Month: February 2020
The Public Health Agency in Northern Ireland has confirmed that a citizen returning from northern...Read More
It is expected that Bank of Ireland will not pay corporation tax for at least another ten years, whilst AIB and Permanent TSB will not pay any until almost 2040.Read More
WATCH: My daughter was paralyzed in horrific accident but HSE won’t give me care package to...Read More
With the Labour Leadership contest underway, and the country slowly coming apart without a...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- The UK must hold Nigeria to account over Christian persecution
- BREAKING: First coronavirus case confirmed in Northern Ireland, via Italy/Dublin
- Bank of Ireland made €758 million in 2019, but won’t pay ANY corporation tax
- My daughter was paralyzed in horrific accident but HSE won’t give me care package to bring her home
- The Alan Kelly Rap is the anthem for unity we need to heal the country