Sherelle Jacobs is right to warn that ‘climate change is complex’ even while Sir David...Read More
About The Author
Ann Farmer, mother of three, grandmother of five and permanently disabled, is based in Woodford Green, Essex; a poet, illustrator, writer and pro-life feminist devoted to defending the natural family and the weakest in society from abortion and euthanasia.
She has published The Language of Life: Christians Facing the Abortion Challenge (St Pauls, 1995); Prophets & Priests: the Hidden Face of the Birth Control Movement (St Austin Press, 2002); By Their Fruits: Eugenics, Population Control, and the Abortion Campaign (CUAP, 2008); The Five Wounds (Gracewing, 2012); Chesterton and the Jews: Friend, Critic, Defender (Angelico Press, 2015); also ‘Socialism and Abortion’ in Swimming Against the Tide: Feminist Dissent on the Issue of Abortion (Ed. A. Kennedy) (Open Air, 1997).
She contributes to The Conservative Woman, Mercatornet and The Imaginative Conservative websites.
Author: Ann Farmer
Charles Moore notes that actor Laurence Fox, ‘who shot to fame in political debate last week after...Read More
Nick Timothy, citing the left-wing failure to address the decades-long scandal of Asian grooming...Read More
The father of teenage climate campaigner Greta Thunberg says he and his wife ‘stopped flying and...Read More
In Colombia’s ‘invisible war’ – a ‘bloody conflict’ of over 50 years – nearly 17,000 child...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What is the biggest issue for you in this election?
- Immigration (41%, 504 Votes)
- Abortion / Social Issues (21%, 263 Votes)
- Housing (10%, 126 Votes)
- Tax and the Cost of Living (10%, 117 Votes)
- Health (9%, 109 Votes)
- Crime (3%, 42 Votes)
- The Environment / Carbon Tax (3%, 40 Votes)
- The Economy and Jobs (2%, 26 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,227
- PHOTOS: Nick Sandmann returns to March for Life, says he’ll never miss one
- “House the Irish First”: protesters gather outside Dublin housing development
- Oxford professor given security guards after transgender threats
- Trans MMA fighter who broke female opponent’s skull hailed as “bravest athlete in history”
- Ireland’s ‘Climate Emergency’ – Part 1