Amid the Coronavirus pandemic, palliative care specialist Dr Kathryn Mannix urges people to talk...Read More
About The Author
Ann Farmer, mother of three, grandmother of five and permanently disabled, is based in Woodford Green, Essex; a poet, illustrator, writer and pro-life feminist devoted to defending the natural family and the weakest in society from abortion and euthanasia.
She has published The Language of Life: Christians Facing the Abortion Challenge (St Pauls, 1995); Prophets & Priests: the Hidden Face of the Birth Control Movement (St Austin Press, 2002); By Their Fruits: Eugenics, Population Control, and the Abortion Campaign (CUAP, 2008); The Five Wounds (Gracewing, 2012); Chesterton and the Jews: Friend, Critic, Defender (Angelico Press, 2015); also ‘Socialism and Abortion’ in Swimming Against the Tide: Feminist Dissent on the Issue of Abortion (Ed. A. Kennedy) (Open Air, 1997).
She contributes to The Conservative Woman, Mercatornet and The Imaginative Conservative websites.
Author: Ann Farmer
A GP surgery in South Wales is apologising for asking some patients ‘to complete a “do not...Read More
A coalition of nine charities for older people has warned that ‘[d]enying the elderly access to...Read More
It seems that ‘[y]achtbrokers have seen a surge in bookings as people fleeing the coronavirus...Read More
In an interview, Sir David Attenborough says the Corona virus is not the worst danger we face, but...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What do think of the current governmental reaction to covid-19 crisis worldwide?
- All the shutdowns are necessary to save lives (58%, 296 Votes)
- Is it an overreaction that will threaten future lives and jobs (42%, 217 Votes)
Total Voters: 513
- Taiwan to donate 16 million masks to Europe and US
- Uh-oh: Coronavirus “reactivating” in cured patients, South Korean study says
- Japan: We’re going to spend $2bn moving our companies out of China
- Now, more than ever, we should cherish our freedoms
- ‘Appalling”: Autistic adults told to have DNR orders for COVID-19 crisis