High death tolls have been one of great scandals of the Covid 19 pandemic. By May, a...Read More
About The Author
Ann Farmer, mother of three, grandmother of five and permanently disabled, is based in Woodford Green, Essex; a poet, illustrator, writer and pro-life feminist devoted to defending the natural family and the weakest in society from abortion and euthanasia.
She has published The Language of Life: Christians Facing the Abortion Challenge (St Pauls, 1995); Prophets & Priests: the Hidden Face of the Birth Control Movement (St Austin Press, 2002); By Their Fruits: Eugenics, Population Control, and the Abortion Campaign (CUAP, 2008); The Five Wounds (Gracewing, 2012); Chesterton and the Jews: Friend, Critic, Defender (Angelico Press, 2015); also ‘Socialism and Abortion’ in Swimming Against the Tide: Feminist Dissent on the Issue of Abortion (Ed. A. Kennedy) (Open Air, 1997).
She contributes to The Conservative Woman, Mercatornet and The Imaginative Conservative websites.
Author: Ann Farmer
It is reported that a woman has been jailed for two years for coughing (‘Woman jailed after...Read More
In a welcome move, the Government has announced that this summer it will set out details of its...Read More
Amid the Coronavirus pandemic, palliative care specialist Dr Kathryn Mannix urges people to talk...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- Hong Kong media tycoon arrested under new oppressive Chinese law
- NASA to review names of planets, galaxies to combat “insensitivity”, promote inclusion
- Kildare is locked down – but horse-racing is strangely immune where GAA isn’t
- Clare TD – Government inaction on Chinese Genocide of Uighurs “lessens us as a people”
- “Abortionists are making a killing”: €2.9 million paid by the HSE for abortion in 2019