Some of Britain’s best known writers and actors, including famed author Ian McEwan and actor...Read More
Month: September 2020
There are over 3 million underground Catholics who have resisted joining the 6 million members of the Patriotic church, and, with their fate hanging in the balance, matters in Rome are sure to impact on the credibility of both Pope Francis and the Vatican for years to come.Read More
A Socialist TD has indirectly called 80% of Irish people racist and tried to overturn their...Read More
Highly amusing. This all began at 2.50AM, when somebody noticed an…. unusual tweet from the MEP’s...Read More
On this day, September 28th, 1066, Duke William “The Bastard” of Normandy – so called because he...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Top writers, actors show support for JK Rowling after trans attack
- Where Christmas is forbidden: Pope Francis urged not to abandon underground Chinese Catholics
- Socialist TD indirectly called 80% of Irish people racist; tries to overturn democratic will
- Ming: Someone hacked my account and looked for nudey pictures
- ON THIS DAY: 28 SEPTEMBER 1066: The Conqueror lands in England