Senior gynaecologist Dr. Aoife Mullally has been appointed as the HSE’s clinical lead for abortion services in Ireland, having previously acted as Lead Consultant in the labour ward of the Coombe Hospital.Read More
Month: December 2019
US soldiers are currently firing tear gas and stun grenades from the rooftop of the US embassy after hundreds of Shia protestors stormed the Baghdad compound following airstrikes on pro-Iranian Hezbollah forces which killed 25 militants on Sunday.Read More
Minister for Health Simon Harris has only met with the board of the controversial Children’s Hospital twice in three years, it has been revealed.Read More
Maya Forstater’s ordeal will outrage you. Since January 2015, the 45-year-old British tax expert...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Are faith schools a thing of the past or the way of the future?
- FILM REVIEW: Mr. Jones. The 20th Century’s greatest cover up
- CAROL NOLAN: ‘Consensus’ on abortion policy is being stage managed by the HSE
- Is Fianna Fáil abandoning its republican roots?
- FG TD warns of epilepsy drug that can do real harm in pregnancy