Senior gynaecologist Dr. Aoife Mullally has been appointed as the HSE’s clinical lead for abortion services in Ireland, having previously acted as Lead Consultant in the labour ward of the Coombe Hospital.Read More
Month: December 2019
US soldiers are currently firing tear gas and stun grenades from the rooftop of the US embassy after hundreds of Shia protestors stormed the Baghdad compound following airstrikes on pro-Iranian Hezbollah forces which killed 25 militants on Sunday.Read More
Minister for Health Simon Harris has only met with the board of the controversial Children’s Hospital twice in three years, it has been revealed.Read More
Maya Forstater’s ordeal will outrage you. Since January 2015, the 45-year-old British tax expert...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- “A branch on the door”: Call to connect on Palm Sunday
- Royal College of Physicians confirms opposition to euthanasia after legal challenge
- Senate should be first to downsize in inevitable recession
- 5 Pressing Questions Amid Coronavirus Confusion
- Good News: China is in charge of UN Human Rights appointments now.