Senior gynaecologist Dr. Aoife Mullally has been appointed as the HSE’s clinical lead for abortion services in Ireland, having previously acted as Lead Consultant in the labour ward of the Coombe Hospital.Read More
Month: December 2019
US soldiers are currently firing tear gas and stun grenades from the rooftop of the US embassy after hundreds of Shia protestors stormed the Baghdad compound following airstrikes on pro-Iranian Hezbollah forces which killed 25 militants on Sunday.Read More
Minister for Health Simon Harris has only met with the board of the controversial Children’s Hospital twice in three years, it has been revealed.Read More
Maya Forstater’s ordeal will outrage you. Since January 2015, the 45-year-old British tax expert...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What is the biggest issue for you in this election?
- Immigration (41%, 504 Votes)
- Abortion / Social Issues (21%, 263 Votes)
- Housing (10%, 126 Votes)
- Tax and the Cost of Living (10%, 117 Votes)
- Health (9%, 109 Votes)
- Crime (3%, 42 Votes)
- The Environment / Carbon Tax (3%, 40 Votes)
- The Economy and Jobs (2%, 26 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,227
- PHOTOS: Nick Sandmann returns to March for Life, says he’ll never miss one
- “House the Irish First”: protesters gather outside Dublin housing development
- Oxford professor given security guards after transgender threats
- Trans MMA fighter who broke female opponent’s skull hailed as “bravest athlete in history”
- Ireland’s ‘Climate Emergency’ – Part 1