Minister for Children says she spends too much time talking about the death of children – but she pushed to legalise abortion. 10,000 children expected to die through abortion this year according to the Rotunda.
About The Author
October 15, 2019
September 27, 2019
June 27, 2019
September 2, 2019
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Allegations of Cocaine Use At Children’s Hospital Site | Malachy Steenson Comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Department of Social Protection denies software failure will impact payments
- Neville Chamberlain, eugenicist and bird-watcher: a man for our times?
- TheJournal.ie’s “fact check” of Noel Grealish is staggeringly dishonest
- Facebook covers over video showing police shooting Hong Kong protestor