Minister for Children says she spends too much time talking about the death of children – but she pushed to legalise abortion. 10,000 children expected to die through abortion this year according to the Rotunda.
About The Author
February 28, 2020
September 2, 2019
April 7, 2020
October 25, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Cancer deaths could “dwarf” those from Covid-19 Cancer Society says, as concerns about access to healthcare grows
- Why Trump is in with a chance
- Nice Catholic church beheading: “Tell my children I love them”
- EU states to give half a TRILLION euro in climate finance to developing countries by 2025
- BOOK REVIEW: Exploring freedom in times of Covid-19 quarantine