“I was in Syria, I saw what ISIS did, Leo Varadkar is endangering Irish people by letting suspected ISIS members and supporters back here.” WATCH and share Tim Jackson’s message.
About The Author
February 7, 2020
November 12, 2019
September 16, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Homeless groups are spending €33,000 per homeless person each year. Is it working?
- Free housing for alleged asylum seekers in Ireland?
- Covid hysteria: The GAA should not have stripped Dungarvan of their title
- Scottish Hate Crime Bill: Hate talk in homes ‘must be prosecuted’
- Homeless deaths up 35% in 2020 period