HISTORIAN Brian Nugent says the evidence from the Tuam site shows that babies were not ‘thrown in a septic tank’ but actually re interred in an ossuary after the county council started building in the area.
About The Author
February 9, 2020
Buskers sing “Come out ye black and tans” outside Dublin Castle in protest of deferred Fine Gael RIC event.
January 17, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- 1500 Brazilians entered Ireland despite new Brazilian covid strain
- Europeans protest lockdowns, restaurants in Italy defy law
- Ex-Irish Times staffer used work computer to distribute child porn
- HSE warns against vaccinating certain nursing home residents
- Gardaí issue 300+ fines for 5km travel breaches over the weekend