In a landmark judgment, the Court of Appeal has upheld the rights of UK Christians to freely express their faith by ruling in favour of former student social worker Felix Ngole.
About The Author
August 27, 2019
November 19, 2019
August 3, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Top writers, actors show support for JK Rowling after trans attack
- Where Christmas is forbidden: Pope Francis urged not to abandon underground Chinese Catholics
- Socialist TD indirectly called 80% of Irish people racist; tries to overturn democratic will
- Ming: Someone hacked my account and looked for nudey pictures
- ON THIS DAY: 28 SEPTEMBER 1066: The Conqueror lands in England