We stand, then, to lose our home, the home of our children, the Irish generations as yet unborn. Already weakened by a history of occupation, genocide and forcible cultural reconstruction, we have lacked the clarity and courage to defend our sweet land, its ways, laws and culture.Read More
About The Author
John Waters is a writer, journalist, playwright, magazine editor, columnist, and campaigner for fathers rights.
Author: John Waters
A combination of anonymity, invulnerability, and defensiveness causes Twitter users to revert to a form of pre-civilization, in which kill-or-be-killed defines the conditions of exchange.Read More
I sensed I was missing something, yet had no idea what it might be. I now understand what it was I lacked: your capacity to integrate your view of reality with the objects you manipulated and the things you did with your hands.Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- 3 dead, 1 beheaded in Nice church: Mayor speaks of “Islamofascism”
- A day of shame: UK Labour leader responds to anti-semitism report
- Teachers: We’re about ready to down tools over Covid
- Bravo Poland: Finally a country that stands against the eradication of people with disabilities
- ON THIS DAY: 29 OCTOBER 2015: China announces the end of their one-child policy after 35 years