President Jair Bolsonaro is among the multitude of people who expressed outrage towards the show.Read More
About The Author
Bruno Pontes is a freelance journalist and a Business undergraduate in Dublin. Originally from Brazil, where he worked in journalism for ten years, his main interests are in politics and culture
Author: Bruno Pontes
Jair Bolsonaro’s first year as Brazilian president saw the lowest national murder rate in over a decade, whilst 2019’s decline in the number of murders was also the sharpest since 2007.Read More
President Jair Bolsonaro has vetoed the adherence of Brazil to the United Nations’ Agenda 2030, a wide-ranging social, economic and political program that some fear would lead to a global government.Read More
Former Brazilian president Lula’s release from jail last week shows how the establishment seems to always find a way, no matter how serious the consequences for society might be, to protect their favourites.Read More
The Brazilian conservative movement gathered momentum last week by hosting the first Conservative...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- DR. ANGELO BOTTONE: A debate on how to tackle a shrinking population is long overdue
- Drogheda photographer wins major international competition from Down Syndrome Association
- Come on: “Regional Lockdowns” are a nonsense idea
- Joe Biden: I will be a strong ally to you Irish on Brexit
- Facebook, Twitter take Trump interview down – but what are the facts RE children & covid?