Regina Doherty claimed that under Simon Harris we had got 1000 more GPs in the last 5 years. But what do the figures show?
About The Author
August 1, 2019
November 1, 2019
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Belgium could criminalise abortion protest
- The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) remains opposed to assisted suicide after consultation
- Is South Korea’s population peak upon us?
- Minister spends €86,600 on ‘awareness’ raising for Sulky Racers
- The right one for you? The True Love Character Test