Journalist Michael Kirke speaks about fake news and thought crimes and how the model of journalism has changed from reporting to activism.
About The Author
“The bullying got so bad that I stopped talking in class.” KATE BRYAN on standing out instead of fitting in
March 13, 2020
Is Leo Varadkar is endangering Irish people by letting suspected ISIS members and supporters back here.
March 18, 2019
September 11, 2019
January 15, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- DR. ANGELO BOTTONE: A debate on how to tackle a shrinking population is long overdue
- Drogheda photographer wins major international competition from Down Syndrome Association
- Come on: “Regional Lockdowns” are a nonsense idea
- Joe Biden: I will be a strong ally to you Irish on Brexit
- Facebook, Twitter take Trump interview down – but what are the facts RE children & covid?