Journalist Michael Kirke speaks about fake news and thought crimes and how the model of journalism has changed from reporting to activism.
About The Author
September 11, 2019
June 27, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Cancer deaths could “dwarf” those from Covid-19 Cancer Society says, as concerns about access to healthcare grows
- Why Trump is in with a chance
- Nice Catholic church beheading: “Tell my children I love them”
- EU states to give half a TRILLION euro in climate finance to developing countries by 2025
- BOOK REVIEW: Exploring freedom in times of Covid-19 quarantine