“One year on, We Stand for Life because no vote, no legislation, no referendum can make it right to kill a child. Just 5 months after abortion was legalised the horrors are already starting to emerge, our conscience is clear.”
About The Author
March 7, 2020
August 8, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- POLL: Should Ireland abolish the Gardaí, as suggested by a recent RTÉ article?
- Warfield isn’t a victim of bigotry: He benefits from it
- “Hypocrisy”: Journalist who deplored Warfield criticism previously added to pile-on against young student
- “A giant in Irish nationalism”: John Hume has died
- BEN SCALLAN: Should Ireland leave the EU? | Gript