“One year on, We Stand for Life because no vote, no legislation, no referendum can make it right to kill a child. Just 5 months after abortion was legalised the horrors are already starting to emerge, our conscience is clear.”
About The Author
September 2, 2019
August 6, 2019
September 20, 2019
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- The new Left-liberals: the intolerance of the tolerant
- Aontú urges voters to “think outside political cartel” – launches 25 candidates
- Why women from North Korea are being secretly baptised in China
- The left’s race card has been maxed out – and they don’t know it
- Oxfam’s annual “billionaires v the poor” report is out, and it is garbage