In the wave of disgust, horror and revulsion which has cascaded over us with the revelations of...Read More
About The Author
Michael Kirke is a journalist and author working in media and as a freelance writer. His main interests are in cultural, political, and educational affairs, probably in that order.
Author: Michael Kirke
You might say, paraphrasing Dickens, it is the best of times and it is the worst of times. Freedom...Read More
There is careless and sloppy journalism and there is cold calculated malicious journalism. Sadly...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Sinn Féin’s craven support for direct rule on abortion is a betrayal of Pearse and Tone
- Rural Ireland is the scapegoat for awful migration policy
- Kieran Creaven: Ex-RTÉ producer & convicted paedophile released after child-porn probe
- EU Regulations Are Smothering Member-States
- Simon Coveney defends Maria Bailey: “She paid a very heavy price”