It’s now approaching six months since Covid-19 turned our world upside down, although China and...Read More
About The Author
John-Paul Mac Cionaoith is a social and political commentator and activist, with a background in psychology, law and business.
Author: John Paul Mac Cionaoith
The reaction to the Brexit vote in Ireland is born of pure ignorance in all things
EU, ignorance existing within the highest echelons of politics and the media
right down to the ordinary Joe-citizen.
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- MARCUS ROBERTS: A “three-child policy” in China?
- Why is the Irish state not doing more to release an Irish citizen held against his will in China?
- 1933 news report on Nazis legalising euthanasia sounds just like Gino Kenny’s Bill
- Amnesty, NWCI call for women/LGB groups who disagree with them to be stripped of political “representation”
- Persecuted Christians to be remembered around the world on “Red Wednesday”