Matteo Salvini, the Deputy PM of Italy, doubled down on his habit of kissing religious symbols in the face of criticism from outgoing Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte.
About The Author
Deirdre Duffy: “a lot” of the 79% Yes voters in 2004 citizenship referendum motivated by “latent racism”
June 27, 2019
December 11, 2019
November 11, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- The use of Garda batons against lockdown protestors sets a dangerous precedent
- ON THIS DAY: 25 OCTOBER 1971: UN admits China
- ON THIS DAY: 25 OCTOBER 1920: Terence McSwiney, the Mayor of Cork, dies in a London prison after 74 days on hunger strike
- ‘Medical aid in dying’ saves money: Canadian report
- Enjoy trad and sean-nós this weekend as Patrick Ó’Keeffe Festival and Oireachtas na Gaeilge move online