An European election candidate says that she wants to represent families who have real concerns because they feel their children suffered adverse effects from vaccines. Theresa Heaney says Simon Harris cannot compel families to give children vaccines while those concerns are not answered.
About The Author
September 3, 2019
October 10, 2019
October 6, 2019
November 13, 2019
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- EXCLUSIVE: Department of Social Protection denies software failure will impact payments
- Neville Chamberlain, eugenicist and bird-watcher: a man for our times?
- TheJournal.ie’s “fact check” of Noel Grealish is staggeringly dishonest
- Facebook covers over video showing police shooting Hong Kong protestor
- Fine Gael is a party of the soft Left now