An European election candidate says that she wants to represent families who have real concerns because they feel their children suffered adverse effects from vaccines. Theresa Heaney says Simon Harris cannot compel families to give children vaccines while those concerns are not answered.
About The Author
October 18, 2019
November 22, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- No Irish welcome? British court refuses right for Irish epitaph on mother’s grave
- Appalling: Lancet study on ‘Trump drug’ used fake data
- Video: The great religious ceremony of white repentance
- Tipperary Publican: I’m opening my pub after seeing that protest in Dublin
- 1,288 American Health Experts: Lockdown should not apply to anti-racism protests