An European election candidate says that she wants to represent families who have real concerns because they feel their children suffered adverse effects from vaccines. Theresa Heaney says Simon Harris cannot compel families to give children vaccines while those concerns are not answered.
About The Author
Journalist Caroline Farrow discusses the British ruling which has OVERTURNED a court order made for a forced abortion.
June 27, 2019
May 19, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- DR. ANGELO BOTTONE: A debate on how to tackle a shrinking population is long overdue
- Drogheda photographer wins major international competition from Down Syndrome Association
- Come on: “Regional Lockdowns” are a nonsense idea
- Joe Biden: I will be a strong ally to you Irish on Brexit
- Facebook, Twitter take Trump interview down – but what are the facts RE children & covid?