An European election candidate says that she wants to represent families who have real concerns because they feel their children suffered adverse effects from vaccines. Theresa Heaney says Simon Harris cannot compel families to give children vaccines while those concerns are not answered.
About The Author
March 19, 2020
August 8, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Homeless groups are spending €33,000 per homeless person each year. Is it working?
- Free housing for alleged asylum seekers in Ireland?
- Covid hysteria: The GAA should not have stripped Dungarvan of their title
- Scottish Hate Crime Bill: Hate talk in homes ‘must be prosecuted’
- Homeless deaths up 35% in 2020 period