The president of Young Fine Gael has been lambasted by the media and politicians for weeks now. Is this peak hypocrisy?
About The Author
January 29, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Senators take €3.2 MILLION for SIX days sitting this year
- Soccer legend Jack Charlton dies at 85
- “Hands off our kids” – up to 1000 protesters outside the Dáil call for the resignation of the new Childrens’ Minister
- “Never stop speaking out” Connors tells rally opposing sexualisation of children
- Politicians & media reaction to Roderic O’Gorman scandal