Dr Robert Epstein says he has been centre or centre-left his entire voting life but he values his country and democracy more than any party, and that led him to speaking out. He was speaking to the United States Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Hearing on Google and Censorship on July 16th 2019. Dr Epstein, who is a Senior Research Psychologist at the American Institute for Behavioural Research and Technology says the government should require Google to make their massive search index accessible by all, just as was done previously with ATT.
About The Author
Leo Varadkar acknowledges that the government is “running into real difficulties around restricting peaceful protest…”
June 27, 2019
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- The new Left-liberals: the intolerance of the tolerant
- Aontú urges voters to “think outside political cartel” – launches 25 candidates
- Why women from North Korea are being secretly baptised in China
- The left’s race card has been maxed out – and they don’t know it
- Oxfam’s annual “billionaires v the poor” report is out, and it is garbage