SECULAR BLASPHEMY? Cllr Keith Redmond says the proposal from Irish government that Facebook could request PPS numbers to register users is worrying.
About The Author
August 31, 2020
January 15, 2020
September 28, 2019
August 20, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Prison Officers Couldn’t Search Trans Inmate For Concealed Weapon
- Churches set on fire in Chile
- ON THIS DAY: 19 OCTOBER 1989: “The Guildford Four” are released from prison
- China already uses aerial drones to track suspected criminals – but is Ireland far behind?
- Irish leaders cause recession & misery despite WHO warning against lockdowns