PAUL Lawless says Mayo is not getting vital EU funding – because the government FAILED to apply for Ten-T funding which is badly needed and which Mayo is entitled to for development and transport. The @AontúIE candidate says Mayo is being let down by the political parties and change must come in the local elections.
About The Author
August 14, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Cancer deaths could “dwarf” those from Covid-19 Cancer Society says, as concerns about access to healthcare grows
- Why Trump is in with a chance
- Nice Catholic church beheading: “Tell my children I love them”
- EU states to give half a TRILLION euro in climate finance to developing countries by 2025
- BOOK REVIEW: Exploring freedom in times of Covid-19 quarantine