PAUL Lawless says Mayo is not getting vital EU funding – because the government FAILED to apply for Ten-T funding which is badly needed and which Mayo is entitled to for development and transport. The @AontúIE candidate says Mayo is being let down by the political parties and change must come in the local elections.
About The Author
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- US Study: Covid lockdowns will cause one million excess deaths
- How Ireland’s leaders invited covid in through open borders
- Zero Carbon, Zero Brains: No More Irish Peat Production
- Prioritise Safety for Teachers to Break Impasse in Special Education says Tóibín
- 100 cases in two meat factories – are we importing Covid along with cheap labour?