“It’s a very sad day for the sickest children in Ireland when spineless politicians who’ve been jumping up and down about the cost of the Children’s Hospital refuse to vote to even consider a better option. A very sad day”. Mattie McGrath TD slams politicians from all parties for refusing to support a vote calling for a review of the Children’s Hospital plans and a consideration of another site.
About The Author
March 24, 2020
September 27, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- ON THIS DAY: 24 SEPTEMBER 1880: Captain Charles Boycott sent to ‘moral coventry’
- ‘Stop scaring the nation on Covid’ says top doctor forced to resign from HSE
- COVID a ‘massive shock’ to Hair & Beauty sector – economist calls for VAT cut
- Labour Party’s Sick Pay plan. A sick joke or a decent idea?
- Abortion survivors thank Trump for signing Born Alive Act