With fishing in deep crisis, and Irish boats only getting 5% of the fish taken from our waters, Lee Walsh says Brexit is an opportunity to renegotiate the EU Common Fisheries Policy and protect Irish fisheries.
About The Author
October 8, 2019
WATCH: You’ll love this young lad from Dublin, Seán Kavanagh, singing the Conamara song Amhrán Mhuinse.
July 30, 2019
November 5, 2019
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- The new Left-liberals: the intolerance of the tolerant
- Aontú urges voters to “think outside political cartel” – launches 25 candidates
- Why women from North Korea are being secretly baptised in China
- The left’s race card has been maxed out – and they don’t know it
- Oxfam’s annual “billionaires v the poor” report is out, and it is garbage