Fisherman Gerard Kelly from Donegal is CONTINUING his hunger strike outside the Dáil as he says the government are carrying out a “dirty deed” by giving away fishing rights to foreign entities who will destroy the shellfish fishing in the northern coasts.
About The Author
September 25, 2019
February 7, 2020
September 2, 2019
April 14, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- DR. ANGELO BOTTONE: A debate on how to tackle a shrinking population is long overdue
- Drogheda photographer wins major international competition from Down Syndrome Association
- Come on: “Regional Lockdowns” are a nonsense idea
- Joe Biden: I will be a strong ally to you Irish on Brexit
- Facebook, Twitter take Trump interview down – but what are the facts RE children & covid?