Fisherman Gerard Kelly from Donegal is CONTINUING his hunger strike outside the Dáil as he says the government are carrying out a “dirty deed” by giving away fishing rights to foreign entities who will destroy the shellfish fishing in the northern coasts.
About The Author
November 13, 2020
December 27, 2020
September 2, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- Twitter refused to take down sick child porn, lawsuit alleges
- LEO: Quarantine at border would be “disproportionate”, against EU free movement
- War on Cars update: Cyclists set to conquer College Green
- Everyone can be vaccinated by September, says Health Minister
- Is Josepha Madigan the right person to advocate for children with special needs?