The family of John O’Brien who tragically drowned in 2010 have asked TDs to support Mattie McGrath in introducing an amendment to the Marine Bill that would require marine experts to conduct investigations into accidents at sea. The family say they need the truth to come out after losing a loved one to drowning.
About The Author
December 2, 2019
July 12, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Senators take €3.2 MILLION for SIX days sitting this year
- Soccer legend Jack Charlton dies at 85
- “Hands off our kids” – up to 1000 protesters outside the Dáil call for the resignation of the new Childrens’ Minister
- “Never stop speaking out” Connors tells rally opposing sexualisation of children
- Politicians & media reaction to Roderic O’Gorman scandal