The family of John O’Brien who tragically drowned in 2010 have asked TDs to support Mattie McGrath in introducing an amendment to the Marine Bill that would require marine experts to conduct investigations into accidents at sea. The family say they need the truth to come out after losing a loved one to drowning.
About The Author
June 27, 2019
October 14, 2019
Brilliant: One in five Irish people now on a waiting list to see a doctor, waiting lists up 200,000 under Harris
August 9, 2019
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- What’s to love about hate legislation?
- Rod Stewart, ‘Grace’ and the unwoke leaders of 1916
- Bad news: An Irish Times journalist probably broke the proposed hate speech law.
- Jeremy Corbyn, abortion and Marxist fairy tales
- 175,000 sign petition for schoolgirl athlete saying girls should not have to compete against biological males