Deirdre Duffy of Fine Gael has been criticised on social media for saying said “a lot” of the 79% of Irish voters who voted Yes in the 2004 referendum on citizenship were motivated by “latent racism” and “fear”. What do you think? Is it wrong to label concerns regarding citizenship as “racist”?
About The Author
October 26, 2020
December 6, 2020
January 13, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- Twitter refused to take down sick child porn, lawsuit alleges
- LEO: Quarantine at border would be “disproportionate”, against EU free movement
- War on Cars update: Cyclists set to conquer College Green
- Everyone can be vaccinated by September, says Health Minister
- Is Josepha Madigan the right person to advocate for children with special needs?