A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR In recent years, politics and society have rapidly, and dramatically,...Read More
About The Author
Author and Commentator. Matt has published a number of books including histories of the republican movement and of the Communist Party of Ireland.
He is currently working on a number of other books; His latest one is a novel entitled Houses of Pain. It is based on real events in the Dublin underworld. Houses of Pain is published by MTP and is currently available on line as paperback and kindle while book shops remain closed.
Author: Dr Matt Treacy
The Polish general election held this month saw the Law and Justice (PiS) party led by Jaroslaw...Read More
Anyone who has been following the reaction to the Turkish military offensive against the Kurds in...Read More
The left’s embrace of climate change as a central part of its platform is in some ways a curious...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Who’s Really Exploiting Norma McCorvey?
- Hypocrites: why Leo Varadkar can break the Covid rules but Dominic Cummings can’t
- Leo Varadkar went on a picnic…while ordering everyone else not to have picnics
- New campaign aims to make women aware that abortion pill effect can be reversed and baby saved
- The Big Distancers and the Little Distancers go to war