Christmas family celebrations will be broken up by officers if they flout lockdown rules according to police chiefs in the UK.Read More
About The Author
Author: Gript News
Kyle Lawler, an 18 year-old security guard at the time, did not approach Manchester Arena suicide bomber Salman Abedi for fear of being branded a racist, an inquiry has heard.Read More
“The choice we faced last week was pass the legislation and preserve the database of information, which will be available once further legislation has passed in the coming months, or allow the database be deleted or destroyed forevermore,” Collins is reported to have said according to the Irish Examiner.Read More
Hundreds of people gathered outside a city police station on Monday night as news spread about the shooting dead of 27 year-old Walter Wallace Jr. earlier in the day.Read More
Justice Amy Coney Barrett was sworn into the US Supreme Court last night by Justice Clarence Thomas at the White House.Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Cancer deaths could “dwarf” those from Covid-19 Cancer Society says, as concerns about access to healthcare grows
- Why Trump is in with a chance
- Nice Catholic church beheading: “Tell my children I love them”
- EU states to give half a TRILLION euro in climate finance to developing countries by 2025
- BOOK REVIEW: Exploring freedom in times of Covid-19 quarantine