Former head of the GPs Association, Dr Maitiú Ó Tuathail, predicted that it was going to be a “bad winter”, because Emergency Departments and ICUs in Irish hospitals were already at capacity.Read More
About The Author
Author: Gript News
Pelosi contends that Donald Trump postponed $400 million in military aid to the Ukraine in order to coax their president into investigating alleged financial impropriety by Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, a move that would benefited Trump electorally and damaged a rival candidate.Read More
US President, Donald Trump, has used his address to the UN General Assembly in New York to blast social media companies for what he said was an attempt to “silence the voices of the people.”Read More
TDs in the Rural Independents Group will see their motion supporting the Agri-Foods sector pass...Read More
Lady Hale QC, the president of the Supreme Court, said the suspension of Parliament was unlawful as it “had the effect of frustrating or preventing Parliament from carrying out its constitutional functions”.Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Top writers, actors show support for JK Rowling after trans attack
- Where Christmas is forbidden: Pope Francis urged not to abandon underground Chinese Catholics
- Socialist TD indirectly called 80% of Irish people racist; tries to overturn democratic will
- Ming: Someone hacked my account and looked for nudey pictures
- ON THIS DAY: 28 SEPTEMBER 1066: The Conqueror lands in England