Pro-life doctors are not going away, and more than 600 of them are now pressing the ICGP for a real EGM. Dr Ronan Cleary also says doctors have no confidence in Simon Harris who he described as one of the worst Ministers the country has ever seen.
About The Author
January 19, 2020
March 23, 2020
March 5, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- POLL: Should Ireland abolish the Gardaí, as suggested by a recent RTÉ article?
- Warfield isn’t a victim of bigotry: He benefits from it
- “Hypocrisy”: Journalist who deplored Warfield criticism previously added to pile-on against young student
- “A giant in Irish nationalism”: John Hume has died
- BEN SCALLAN: Should Ireland leave the EU? | Gript