BURNING money. Simon Harris is spending €7 BILLION more on Health – but the number of people on trollies is GROWING. €10 Billion on Health in 2010 – €17 Billion now, but the crisis is getting worse. Is it time to #SackSimon?
About The Author
December 16, 2019
February 7, 2020
November 11, 2019
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- New Mini Documentary Reveals ‘The Girl Inside’ Women Awaiting Sentencing
- MARTIN: Those who deny severity of covid-19 should be “marginalised”
- Despite doubling tests, Ireland had half the cases last week compared to final week in April
- NOLAN: 3 day waiting period may have meant 1,000 fewer abortions
- ON THIS DAY: 22 SEPTEMBER 1980: Iraq invades Iran