Ian Bailey is back in the news, with both Fintan O’Toole and Sinead O’Connor getting involved; and the COVID-19 CFR and the need to discuss how many deaths are acceptable when we reopen.
- O’Toole’s piece – https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-ian-bailey-deflects-us-from-the-reality-of-violent-misogyny-1.4624916
- Projected deaths in UK from missed healthcare – https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(20)30388-0/fulltext
- HPSC’s last report on the weekly COVID-19 epidemiology – https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/respiratory/coronavirus/novelcoronavirus/surveillance/epidemiologyofcovid-19inirelandweeklyreports/COVID-19%20Weekly%20Report_Slidset_HPSC_%20Week_18_WEB_20210511.pdf
- Irish COVID-19 hub – https://covid19ireland-geohive.hub.arcgis.com/
- Dutch COVID-19 hub – https://coronadashboard.government.nl/landelijk/varianten