With Carrigaline stabbings, Gardaí being shot dead, and people being killed in their own homes with samurai swords, it’s becoming increasingly clear that Ireland’s leaders are not ready for the rising crime wave. Ben Scallan comments.
About The Author
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Apocalypse Never: a Green Whistleblower reveals environmental alarmism is all about politics and power
- BOOK REVIEW: Delving into the depths of Dickens
- The coronavirus crisis in nursing homes is an indictment of our societies
- HGH: How to make decorative concrete stepping stones for your garden
- The troubling questions about Ireland’s “homicidal girl”