NEW controversy for Glitter Hole: Parents speak up as new tweet from the sexually explicit drag queens emerges talking of “agenda” when reading to children. The group was booked to read to 3-7 year olds in Deansgrange Library, a move parents considered “wildly inappropriate”.
About The Author
Rural candidate says sale of ATMs will lead to more charges for customers, risks further rural decline
February 4, 2020
December 10, 2019
March 19, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Good news from our political masters: No austerity…. For a while.
- Idea: Should we just pay the TV licence fee directly to China?
- Who’s Really Exploiting Norma McCorvey?
- Hypocrites: why Leo Varadkar can break the Covid rules but Dominic Cummings can’t
- Leo Varadkar went on a picnic…while ordering everyone else not to have picnics