Parents are fighting back against attempts to force a Catholic ethos out of schools – and are asking Archbishop Diarmuid Martin to stand up for Catholic families.
About The Author
April 9, 2020
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Top writers, actors show support for JK Rowling after trans attack
- Where Christmas is forbidden: Pope Francis urged not to abandon underground Chinese Catholics
- Socialist TD indirectly called 80% of Irish people racist; tries to overturn democratic will
- Ming: Someone hacked my account and looked for nudey pictures
- ON THIS DAY: 28 SEPTEMBER 1066: The Conqueror lands in England