Category: Why I left the Left
Albert Camus, who won the Nobel Prize for literature in 1957, was an early left critic of Marxist...Read More
Whittaker Chambers was one of the great hate figures of the American liberal left. His crime was...Read More
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn was awarded the Nobel Prize for literature almost 50 years ago, in October...Read More
The Scottish shipyards and mines were one of the few places in Britain where the Communist Party...Read More
While the Sex Pistols, led by John Lydon (Rotten) whose mother was from Cork whose father was from...Read More
A video posted by a lesbian you tuber which explains why she is leaving what she describes as the...Read More
Roger Scruton, the battle of ideas, and why the left has only contempt for those it claims to wish to save
There is a very interesting discussion between Peter Robinson of the Hoover Institution and Roger...Read More
My parting of the ways with the left, or rather the Marxist-oriented left, was a complex one. It...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Stay and Spend: Dining out on the disabled, elderly and unemployed?
- Homicidal biological male who has threatened to rape and kill women has been placed into a female prison
- REVIEW: “Wolf the Quarrelsome” and the Battle of Clontarf 1014
- WATCH: Irish politician exposes WHO policy causing errors in Covid death-count
- ON THIS DAY: 1 OCTOBER 1975: The Thrilla in Manila