Category: Why I left the Left
Roger Scruton, the battle of ideas, and why the left has only contempt for those it claims to wish to save
There is a very interesting discussion between Peter Robinson of the Hoover Institution and Roger...Read More
My parting of the ways with the left, or rather the Marxist-oriented left, was a complex one. It...Read More
A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR In recent years, politics and society have rapidly, and dramatically,...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What is the biggest issue for you in this election?
- Immigration (38%, 547 Votes)
- Abortion / Social Issues (22%, 315 Votes)
- Housing (12%, 174 Votes)
- Health (9%, 129 Votes)
- Tax and the Cost of Living (9%, 128 Votes)
- Crime (4%, 52 Votes)
- The Environment / Carbon Tax (3%, 41 Votes)
- The Economy and Jobs (3%, 37 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,423
- Trump unveils Middle East Peace Plan with path to Palestinian statehood
- John Waters: Only radical change can save Ireland now
- Hillary feels “urge” to run, says US can’t “afford another four years” of Trump
- Voting for someone in the shadows? SF TDs told what to do by unelected staff says Tóibín
- Zappone: I’d happily stay on as Minister in a Fianna Fáil Government