‘House the People Fairly’ protest in Dublin at news that there are different lists for social housing
House the People Fairly protest in Dublin at news that there are different lists for social...Read More
Regina Doherty claimed that under Simon Harris we had got 1000 more GPs in the last 5 years. But...Read More
Buskers sing “Come out ye black and tans” outside Dublin Castle in protest of deferred Fine Gael RIC event.
‘COME OUT you Black and Tans.’ Buskers sing “Come out ye black and tans”...Read More
Is Jason Evert being censored for having Catholic views – and is this a new form of...Read More
WATERS: “How can we commemorate Pearse, Connolly, McDonagh and then give up the things they...Read More
Fine Gael’s radical climate bill will see you pay more for fuel, more for heat, more for...Read More
We ask Dubliners what they think of the deferred government ‘commemoration’ for the...Read More
Gript’s News and Comment video reporting began 12 months ago and our reach has surpassed all...Read More
Don’t want to buy Christmas decorations? Can’t find anything unique and special? WATCH...Read More
Murder Trial: How can Gardaí claim there was no terror link, and why are the media downplaying the...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What is the biggest issue for you in this election?
- Immigration (38%, 547 Votes)
- Abortion / Social Issues (22%, 315 Votes)
- Housing (12%, 174 Votes)
- Health (9%, 129 Votes)
- Tax and the Cost of Living (9%, 128 Votes)
- Crime (4%, 52 Votes)
- The Environment / Carbon Tax (3%, 41 Votes)
- The Economy and Jobs (3%, 37 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,423
- Trump unveils Middle East Peace Plan with path to Palestinian statehood
- John Waters: Only radical change can save Ireland now
- Hillary feels “urge” to run, says US can’t “afford another four years” of Trump
- Voting for someone in the shadows? SF TDs told what to do by unelected staff says Tóibín
- Zappone: I’d happily stay on as Minister in a Fianna Fáil Government