We hear all how Sinn Féin represents change from the Fianna Gael/Fine Fáil monopoly. But nobody...Read More
The Irish Times seems to blame Ireland for the slavery crimes of the British Empire – an...Read More
Aontú leader Peadar Tóibín says the proposed coalition is a bad outcome for Ireland. ...Read More
Following the Black Lives Matter riots in America, People Before Profit want Ireland to raise a...Read More
While Ireland deals with a deadly pandemic, Fine Gael propose legal gender changes for children...Read More
US President Donald Trump has announced on Twitter that Antifa will be labelled a terrorist...Read More
Leo Varadkar went on a picnic…while ordering everyone else not to have picnics. Does this...Read More
The HSE has been blasted for giving covid test results to bosses before the patients themselves. Ben Scallan comments. #griptRead More
Conspiracy theories are all the rage in the age of covid lockdowns. Could the Left’s war on...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Are faith schools a thing of the past or the way of the future?
- FILM REVIEW: Mr. Jones. The 20th Century’s greatest cover up
- CAROL NOLAN: ‘Consensus’ on abortion policy is being stage managed by the HSE
- Is Fianna Fáil abandoning its republican roots?
- FG TD warns of epilepsy drug that can do real harm in pregnancy