What a difference a year makes. Here’s the Irish Times’ own Kitty Holland, almost exactly one year...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- REVEALED: Far-left group investigated in connection to the murder of Lyra McKee attended NGO event
- Trócaire stand with masked Antifa against free speech
- What’s to love about hate legislation?
- Rod Stewart, ‘Grace’ and the unwoke leaders of 1916
- Bad news: An Irish Times journalist probably broke the proposed hate speech law.