Category: World News
The Taiwanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs yesterday announced that they will be sending 6 million...Read More
Coronavirus is starting to look more and more like the T-1000 from Terminator 2: Just when you...Read More
What’s interesting about this is that usually when countries spend great wads of cash to stop...Read More
We’ve all heard of people turning up at a hospital, in these times and any other time, “at death’s...Read More
In fairness, there’s not a lot the international community can do about this. The Moon, as we all...Read More
Embattled WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has accused Taiwan of taking part in...Read More
After more than 400 days in prison Pell said he considered his time behind bars as a “a long retreat”, but that he was now looking forward to celebrating a private Mass for the first time in over a year.Read More
Australian Cardinal George Pell has been released after his 2018 conviction was quashed in a 7-0...Read More
Credit to whatever low-paid research nerd at C-Span who is spending the crisis sitting at home and...Read More
Top work from Niamh Horan at the Sunday Independent yesterday, reporting that one of the biggest...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What do think of the current governmental reaction to covid-19 crisis worldwide?
- All the shutdowns are necessary to save lives (58%, 296 Votes)
- Is it an overreaction that will threaten future lives and jobs (42%, 217 Votes)
Total Voters: 513
- We are not in a police state, but we don’t want to sleepwalk into one either.
- Taiwan to donate 16 million masks to Europe and US
- Uh-oh: Coronavirus “reactivating” in cured patients, South Korean study says
- Japan: We’re going to spend $2bn moving our companies out of China
- Now, more than ever, we should cherish our freedoms