As an expert in hormone therapy, O’Shea has been privy to some of the most heart-wrenching cases of post-operation regret among transgender patients, with some dying by suicide and others undergoing difficult reversal surgery, hormonal treatment and prolonged counselling.Read More
The House of Commons has voted, by a hefty margin, to hold an election in Great Britain, and in...Read More
In that Ireland, public displays of piety and conformity were fundamentally expected. Those who openly lived in contravention of the dominant culture were at best regarded as eccentric, and at worst denounced from the pulpit, or openly scorned. Bishops and Priests were not just religious leaders, they were political and economic patrons, capable of swinging elections, or helping your child get a job.Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- “A branch on the door”: Call to connect on Palm Sunday
- Royal College of Physicians confirms opposition to euthanasia after legal challenge
- Senate should be first to downsize in inevitable recession
- 5 Pressing Questions Amid Coronavirus Confusion
- Good News: China is in charge of UN Human Rights appointments now.