As an expert in hormone therapy, O’Shea has been privy to some of the most heart-wrenching cases of post-operation regret among transgender patients, with some dying by suicide and others undergoing difficult reversal surgery, hormonal treatment and prolonged counselling.Read More
The House of Commons has voted, by a hefty margin, to hold an election in Great Britain, and in...Read More
In that Ireland, public displays of piety and conformity were fundamentally expected. Those who openly lived in contravention of the dominant culture were at best regarded as eccentric, and at worst denounced from the pulpit, or openly scorned. Bishops and Priests were not just religious leaders, they were political and economic patrons, capable of swinging elections, or helping your child get a job.Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Are faith schools a thing of the past or the way of the future?
- FILM REVIEW: Mr. Jones. The 20th Century’s greatest cover up
- CAROL NOLAN: ‘Consensus’ on abortion policy is being stage managed by the HSE
- Is Fianna Fáil abandoning its republican roots?
- FG TD warns of epilepsy drug that can do real harm in pregnancy