As an expert in hormone therapy, O’Shea has been privy to some of the most heart-wrenching cases of post-operation regret among transgender patients, with some dying by suicide and others undergoing difficult reversal surgery, hormonal treatment and prolonged counselling.Read More
The House of Commons has voted, by a hefty margin, to hold an election in Great Britain, and in...Read More
In that Ireland, public displays of piety and conformity were fundamentally expected. Those who openly lived in contravention of the dominant culture were at best regarded as eccentric, and at worst denounced from the pulpit, or openly scorned. Bishops and Priests were not just religious leaders, they were political and economic patrons, capable of swinging elections, or helping your child get a job.Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Assisted suicide was meant to bring DOWN the number of other suicides. Instead they went up by 34%.
- BREAKING: Two errors found in Leaving Cert results system, upgrades expected
- REVEALED: no national reporting system for when abortion pills cause harm
- WATCH: ‘The country is depressed’ – Dr. Feeley calls for debate on restrictions
- ON THIS DAY: 30 SEPTEMBER 1935: Hoover Dam opened