Category: Comment Ireland
As far as we know, the idea of “fact checking” was invented a few years ago, as a way to find jobs...Read More
Sentencing in Ireland is, not to put too fine a point on it, a sick joke: “A father who raped his...Read More
The harrowing media reports detailing the brutal, senseless murder of Ana Kriégel make for very...Read More
As more than 600,000 people in Dublin, Kildare and Meath face at least another four days without...Read More
Justice Minister Charlie Flanagan has launched a new public consultation on hate speech with the...Read More
Mary McAleese in her contribution to a Trinity College conference entitled ‘Women the...Read More
A fascinating tidbit this, unearthed by a friend on twitter: Outlook and values of Irish people in...Read More
Hate crime in England and Wales is defined as, ‘any criminal offence which is perceived, by the...Read More
Mary McAleese’s criticism of the Catholic Church (‘Women the Vatican Couldn’t...Read More
The British general election on December 12 will be held almost 101 years to the day since the...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Allegations of Cocaine Use At Children’s Hospital Site | Malachy Steenson Comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Department of Social Protection denies software failure will impact payments
- Neville Chamberlain, eugenicist and bird-watcher: a man for our times?
- TheJournal.ie’s “fact check” of Noel Grealish is staggeringly dishonest
- Facebook covers over video showing police shooting Hong Kong protestor