Category: Comment Ireland
Several stories in recent weeks have brought a new focus on what equality activists call...Read More
Ryan admits that not only did he fly to December’s climate summit in Madrid, but he remains at the steering wheel of his 2.5 litre van, loves his meat and dairy diet, and has no plans to change.Read More
Abortion supporters have long insisted that preborn babies can’t feel pain – but...Read More
The election is upon us, and this year’s election will be fought on the three H’s. Housing,...Read More
In Dostoyevsky’s great novel The Brothers Karamazov, Ivan Karamazov asserts that if there is no...Read More
This is the kind of thing now that Mary Lou McDonald would be hopping mad about, if it was said by...Read More
A Bill published by Westminster will, if passed, mean that a poll on a United Ireland would be...Read More
The couple whose baby was aborted after a misdiagnosis of a severe anomaly at the National...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- The new Left-liberals: the intolerance of the tolerant
- Aontú urges voters to “think outside political cartel” – launches 25 candidates
- Why women from North Korea are being secretly baptised in China
- The left’s race card has been maxed out – and they don’t know it
- Oxfam’s annual “billionaires v the poor” report is out, and it is garbage